Friday, January 19, 2018

The Greatest Blessings

In my life, the greatest blessings I received were not the result of a well-crafted human plan. I could not create the blessings I have been given. I could not predict them or see them coming. These blessings simply arrived out of the goodness of God's heart and in faith, I was given the honor to steward their presence in my life. 

When these blessings arrived, they were an Ephesians 3:20 experience that came from a place beyond what I could dare to hope or even imagine. If the goodness we experience in this life is only something we can produce, a childlike joy and anticipation will be absent. 

Each day, I look toward the "beyond" waiting to see what will walk through the separating veil between this realm and the realm of Heaven. Anticipating goodness changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment