Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Coming Thaw

As I write this it is almost 4:00 in the morning and the pre-dawn temperature is 62 degrees with a forecasted daytime high of 88. In the middle of winter, a daytime temperature of 62 would be a record-setting heat wave. When I saw the warm temperature reading and enjoyed its warmth while still in the night hours, the Lord began to speak.

“I am turning up the heat. I am warming and thawing frozen relationships and God-inspired agendas that have become immobilized by cold hearts. You will know I am at work because people will begin to shed the garments of self-protection, prejudice, and unhealthy alignments. I am bringing the warmth of summer in the Spirit to the cold winter of abandoned dreams. I am warming things up to thaw things out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment