Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Spikes of My Faith

This morning, as I worshiped with family and friends, I reflected on the truths and principles that have guided my life. These personal words have been like railroad spikes driven into the soil of my life that have kept the tracks of my faith aligned and secure. Here is a partial list of some of those truth-spikes. What are some of yours?

God’s ability to lead me into truth is greater than the devil’s ability to lead me into error.

A second chance is always available.

The way forward is revealed by a word of hope, not judgment.

God’s goodness is always present, even in the most painful moments.

I want to be found in Him discarding those things that are temporary and embracing those things that are eternal.

I am seated with Christ at this very moment at the right hand of the Father.


Forgiveness is the first step of healing in every challenging relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment