Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Call To Declaration Prayer

Today, I was reading through several news sources.  As I was reading, I saw an image emerge and rise off the screen of my computer and develop before me.  It was an unsettling image. I saw soldiers with blue helmets walking the streets of cities in the United States.  Immediately, I knew these were United Nations peacekeeping forces.  I have no idea how something like this could happen, but with the image, I sensed a call to prayer for our nation.

A significant shift has taken place in the spiritual realm.  We have been deposited into a new and unexplored place in our history.  There is a new mandate for prayer being released.  This is a mandate calling for prayers of declaration.  These are the heaven to earth kind of prayers that we speak from our position in Christ at the right hand of the Father.

In this moment of our history your declarations made in prayer will become an intervention into the affairs of nations and governments.  This is a time to declare new futures and new realities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment