Sunday, March 8, 2020

My New Book is Available

My new book, “BEYOND – Exploring the Frontier of God’s Expanding Revelation" is now live on Amazon in the print edition. The Kindle version will be available in the coming weeks. When I wrote the book, I wanted it to be something that would appeal across a broad spectrum of life assignments from the single mom working two jobs with kids in tow to the Fortune 500 CEO who needs to discover the next step forward for a corporation. BEYOND was birthed from the content of my message delivered at the 2019 HUB Nation Conference in Bend, Oregon. Every Kingdom venture has a frontier of revelation that God calls us to explore. On these frontiers is where a promise or a vision is waiting to become a reality. The elements of that exploration are what I hope to process with the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment